ARE WE A FIT?
Answering the common questions “How does this process work?” and “What are your prices?”, this is our version of an FAQ. After having a conversation with a potential client, We’ll determine if they need a 1) Consultation 2) Occupied Staging or 3) Vacant Staging and here’s the rundown on all services provided:
1. Walk and Talk Consultation: This is perfect for homeowners who plan to live in their home while having it listed for sale. Our expert Home Stager will consult directly with the homeowner on how to maximize their home’s potential while making suggestions on how to prepare the home for sale. We will discuss what to pack, what to use, what to change, etc. We also decide on the placement of furniture, accessories, artwork, and more throughout the home. By completing all of these important tasks, they are sure to have their property looking like a model home! Price $200
2. Online Home Staging Consultation Service: Another option for homeowners who plan to live in their home while having it listed for sale. It's a virtual service, which means location isn't an issue! Once the service is purchased, the homeowner will provide photos of each room in the home and a photo review will be completed. Within 5 days, custom recommendations for the property will be emailed to the homeowner, along with additional supporting documentation, how-to guides, moving checklist etc.
3. Online Vacant Home Staging Service: Vacant staging where you control the budget! For anyone who has concerns about getting this done properly, the perfect thing about this business model is that we do all of the hard work for you! We do all the planning, sourcing, and the design. With our help, you can save some money, tap into our resources, be in control of your staging budget and DIY your own home! We Design, We Deliver, You Stage!
4. Vacant Staging: Specifically for those homes that will be vacant while on the Real Estate Market. The Home Stager will provide furniture and accessories to stage the main living areas of the home. This process will start with a preview either online or in-person. If the preview is online, we will give an estimate price range and that’s because Real Estate Photographers shoot with a wide lens, which is different from the human eye due to perspective distortion. If you want a more streamlined estimate, it’s better for us to view the property in-person and take measurements. From there, we’ll provide an estimate within 24 hours (with 3 options) and if you choose to stage with us, once funds are received, we can stage the property in up to 3-7 days.
The estimate provided will be for the first 45 days and there will be a monthly fee after that. The monthly fee can be prorated, which means you’re more than welcome to pay for the next 5 days, 2 weeks or the next month if you wish. We provide furniture, decor, accessories, textiles and rugs for the staged areas. Once the property is under contract and you find out the closing date, contact us at least 7 days from the closing date so that we can de-stage the home in time for closing. Prices start at $1,950 and depends on the number of rooms staged, listing price of the home, square footage of the home, and style of furnishings chosen. Finance and Pay-at-close options available.
5. Paint Color Consultation: Choosing paint colors can be the most difficult thing in staging or decorating. Over 40% paint sold is the wrong color the first time. It can be a daunting process. There are over 1,200 colors in the Sherwin Williams paint deck alone, not to mention Benjamin Moore and other popular brands. Paint is the best bang for your buck, but not if you get it wrong. At Effortless Charm Staging, we want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with the colors of your choosing. We offer 3 different color consultation packages to our clients. Interior color selections, exterior color selections, and a combination of the 2. We allow up to 2 hours for the first 2 and up to 4 hours for the combination.
6. Continuing Education: Exclusive to Texas locations that are 150 miles outside of San Antonio. We can provide a 1-hour CE TREC-approved course to realtors on the Principles of Home Staging. We partner with Brokerages, Title companies, Mortgage companies etc. Course can be provided in-person or virtually over Zoom. In short, the topics include:
How home staging increases the perceived value and size of a home
How staging minimizes perceived negatives in a home
How staging increases curb appeal
The return-on-investment of staging
Before and after photos of staged listings
How stagers and real estate professionals can work together to sell the dream